Can you guys believe that Christmas is less than a week away?! I honestly can not believe how quickly this month flew by and although Christmas shopping is not done – what I do have for you is a delicious, holiday Winter Margarita cocktail. If you’re a margarita girl – you’re going to love it!
- The star of the show is definitely these festive ice cube molds that you can purchase here on Amazon. Just add a little water and the cranberries float to the top. Make sure to prepare these the night before to ensure they are fully frozen.
- First off, salt your rim with lime & salt.
- Add 2 ounces of tequila, 2 ounces of Triple Sec & top off with lime seltzer.
- Squeeze 1/4 of a lime and stir.
- Garnish with lime & rosemary. Drink & Enjoy!
These cocktails are the perfect addition to Christmas dinner and add such a festive touch. I will definitely be serving these Christmas Eve, will you?!